lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-22-2022, 11:37 AM   #1
stewartct
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 02 Club Car DS Upgrade - Wiring Check

Alltrax SR48400 - with SW180 solenoid, DC182 Reversing Contactor with toggle F&R switch, Electronic Pedal - converting from 36v to 48v.

I am just completing my wiring and would like to have you guys look it over for me. Hopefully the picture with info is helpful.

The only thing that I am unsure about is the number of wires - 3 - that connect to the SW180 Solenoid positive. I have one to the controller (Red), one to the electronic pedal (Blue) and one to middle of the toggle F&R switch. Since I used one side of the SW180 for the diode, I only have the other side. Assuming I am right, how is the best way to do that?

I have not installed all the batteries or turned it on yet until I tripple check everything. Also have not installed the wiring (+ & - battery sides) for the charger. I also have new light wiring to run.

I will tie down all the cables one I get all of this done.

Another note, I had issues removing the nuts from the motor studs, broke one off and had to weld it back. So I choose not to remove the nuts/wires on the A2/S2 studs. One of the existing wire was long enough to go where it was needed, but I had to cobble the other one. This may be a dumb questions, but is the 1's (A1 and S1) for forward and the 2's (A2 and S2) for reverse?

Just let me know if you see anything you think is wonky.

Thanks!
stewartct is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car