lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2022, 10:03 AM   #11
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2022 Icon programming cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
If I try to switch the software to administrator, it asks for a password. Of course I don't have one. Am I doing something wrong or is there a default password to use?
Before you open the software right click on the icon and hit run as administrator. That is what he is talking about. Running the software in windows as administrator. You’re talking about the access levels within the ICONLive software. 2 different things. The passwords for the different levels are posted on the software post…
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon