lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
Laser
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Proper serial cable for Windows 7/Alltrax DCX

I'm posting here for the first time. I installed an Alltrax DCX controller into a 2007 CC Precedent (48 volt). I wanted to check the programming because I now have a similar problem to one I've seen posted several times - no throttle response until the pedal gets pretty far down, then the cart jerks into motion. (HD solenoid and battery wires have also been added). My problem is getting the Controller Pro program to recognize the controller. The serial/USB cable came from Sabrent, with the drivers included. The drivers won't load and I can't check the controller programming. Can anyone tell me for sure which cable and driver will work with Windows 7? I'm hoping my throttle problem is in the programming. There were no MCOR issues prior to installation.
Laser is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car