lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2022, 11:08 PM   #1
Cartnoir
Not Yet Wild
Star

Default Help wiring a finagled Fairplay

2008 Fairplay with Leaf mod. What the heck is going on here electrically speaking? I follow the positive from the charge port to this? Both the positive and negative are split in a makeshift T. The positive large gauge wire goes to the 250 amp fuse and then the solenoid. The negative tees off into the controller?
Then comes the battery jumper connections? Positive into a switch then into battery pos. Silly thing still runs fine. I want to clean it up and need some advice. What would you all do?
Cartnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-22-2022, 07:58 PM   #2
Cartnoir
Not Yet Wild
Star

Default Re: Help wiring a finagled Fairplay

Ok not so bad. Looks like an alligator clamp from some jumper cables. Fixed with an 8g butt connector and some new wood/marine carpet. Looks better now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BF8EA705-A4EB-4DE0-8E58-5650096E494B.jpg (12.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 03024D1C-509D-4290-ACAD-180D0B1D03C1.jpg (13.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-22-2022, 08:04 PM   #3
Cartnoir
Not Yet Wild
Star

Default Re: Help wiring a finagled Fairplay

We have had it for a little over two weeks and I probably put over 50 miles on it. My two boys and I are having a blast on this thing. Now it’s time for the upgrades.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay