lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2015, 02:53 PM   #1
Razorbanker
Not Yet Wild

Default 2004 ezgo PDS Cart won't go after new batteries

Hello I'm new to this but installed new batteries this weekend, 36 volt, fully charged getting 39 reading from batteries, solenoid is good and getting power to motor. Before the new batteries cart would move at a crawl, & reverse buzzer was loud. Now cart won't move and reverse buzzer is barely audible. Could it be the f/r switch? Thanks for any help, really frustrated now.
Razorbanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-03-2015, 08:40 AM   #2
ez-buggie
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2004 ezgo PDS Cart won't go after new batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbanker View Post
Hello I'm new to this but installed new batteries this weekend, 36 volt, fully charged getting 39 reading from batteries, solenoid is good and getting power to motor. Before the new batteries cart would move at a crawl, & reverse buzzer was loud. Now cart won't move and reverse buzzer is barely audible. Could it be the f/r switch? Thanks for any help, really frustrated now.
I feel your frustration. I've got a similar situation with a 95 medalist. Seems it might very well be the controller. Seems they don't like to be ran all the way down on battery power Anyway, don't fret it, someone with a WHOLE LOT more experience than me will chime in on your situation...
ez-buggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:16 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbanker View Post
If the cart ran before the new batteries and was STILL MOVING (not dead in the water) - then it should run with new batteries.

If the cart was still running when you disconnected the old pack and now it won't run with a new pack you have simply not connected something or incorrectly connected something.

If on the other hand, the cart was run to a standstill. There could be collateral damage.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 02:02 PM   #4
Razorbanker
Not Yet Wild

Cart running although somewhat very slowly prior to installing new batteries. I'm probably going to check all my wire connections around the battery install but also to the controller box unless someone else has any other words of wisdom/advice
Razorbanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO