lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-18-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
diszmr
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default G1 dash

I'm wanting to replace my stock dash with an aftermarket dash kit. I would like glove boxes and cup holders built in to the new dash. Which aftermarket dash kit would should I be looking at for the best retro fit to the G1?
diszmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-18-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: G1 dash

Welcome to BGW!!

Not sure how you are going to do it, It's going to take some fab work so I would think any dash would be OK.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
diszmr
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

I figured on doing some fab work. My biggest concern is will the steering column line up with any aftermarket dash kit, and the overall demensions of the dash itself. Maybe someone can point me to which dash kit would best fit, IE: ez go, club car, G2, G9 or maybe someone has done a similar retro fit that would point me in the right direction. Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
diszmr
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Looks like the aftermarket club car dash kit will fit the closest, I'll let you know how it turns out.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
FASTANDSTUPID
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

I am going to use a stock G2 style front cowling, should fit with very little effort and it has glove boxes.
FASTANDSTUPID is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha