lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #11
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Smothing the ride

I had that rough ride on the gravel roads and dirt trails. I aired down the tires to about 10psi. That did it for me. That keeps me, my wife, and my cart from getting beat up on the rough terrain.
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-21-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
breugel
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledRotten View Post
I had that rough ride on the gravel roads and dirt trails. I aired down the tires to about 10psi. That did it for me. That keeps me, my wife, and my cart from getting beat up on the rough terrain.

Was that with stock tires?
breugel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #13
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by breugel View Post
Was that with stock tires?
Yes. Mine are the stock 18 x 8 tires. They were beating us and the cart up, so I aired them down to 10 psi and it rides nice on those country roads and trails now. I first brought them down to about 14 psi, but still road rough. 10 was the ticket. They still stand up, but at least the side walls give a little on the roots and other bumps.
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha