lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default sponsors

I could give a **** but I ordered $6.00 worth of parts from a site sponsor. Parts arrived pronto but a $1.90 shipping fee escalated to $15.00 and that was after I got a discount on the original $18.86 shipping and handling ? WTF ? I could have ordered independently and gone through the US Mail for a fraction of that price. Bloody rip off imo

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: sponsors

This is not the way to handle this. Have you contacted the sponsor to ask them to make it right? Maybe it was a mistake? This is not a fair venue to air such a complaint in my opinion I don't care who the sponsor is
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #3
Flintrock
Raised by coyotes

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidsession View Post
I could give a **** but I ordered $6.00 worth of parts from a site sponsor. Parts arrived pronto but a $1.90 shipping fee escalated to $15.00 and that was after I got a discount on the original $18.86 shipping and handling ? WTF ? I could have ordered independently and gone through the US Mail for a fraction of that price. Bloody rip off imo

Chris.
Obviously you do give a **** Chris. I'm not blaming anyone here and you may have a valid point, but it takes time and money to ship things out. Take the time to try and work out the discrepancy, I think I would in your situation,,,,,,
Flintrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

i can understand the fustrations... shipping sucks most sponsors have a fed-ex or ups account .. to take time to go to the post office to send somthing is crazy.. not sure what your time is worth ...i ordered 18" tall slicks from jegs lasy week and they charged me $77.00 to over night them they came in a box 23x21x21 when they could have been in a boc 18 x18 x8 plus a ser charge of $9.95 per tire so times 2 cause they are over size ... i did call them and said this was crazy so they gave me back $30.00 still a rip off

so call your sponser and ask them whats up.. they might be able to help
WickedCarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:42 AM   #5
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

and the smallest box shipped ups ground local is $15.00 thats there min. charge
Old 04-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #6
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I just double checked; the USPS charge to my zip is $1.90. This package WAS sent via USPS in a USPS box with a USPS printed label so it looks like I got charged $13.10 for someone to pick the parts off the shelf an stick em in a box. I sure could use that kind of a job.
And Scotty, I did check with the sponsor an was informed that this was the best price they could offer. If this is not the place to air my annoyance perhaps you could suggest somewhere else ? I deliberately did not post the name of the company for obvious reasons.

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #7
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I am surprised that any one of the sponsors charges that kind of 'handling' fee? I dunno what the correct action is here, honestly? I canceled an order from a supplier who was going to charge a handling fee on a sale under a minimum amount of $. I just found another supplier. I guess it is the buyers responsibility to ask what the total chargers will be and the sellers responsibility to avoid surprising the customer with unexpected charges
Old 04-07-2010, 10:28 AM   #8
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidsession View Post
I just double checked; the USPS charge to my zip is $1.90. This package WAS sent via USPS in a USPS box with a USPS printed label so it looks like I got charged $13.10 for someone to pick the parts off the shelf an stick em in a box. I sure could use that kind of a job.
And Scotty, I did check with the sponsor an was informed that this was the best price they could offer. If this is not the place to air my annoyance perhaps you could suggest somewhere else ? I deliberately did not post the name of the company for obvious reasons.

Chris.
did they send it USPS??????
Old 04-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #9
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Let me tell you a little about online purchases. For all those of us that have that style of system, they have a shipping calculator that automatically charges the freight. Sometimes, in our case, we have had a customer order a small part that ends up shipping through the mail and we never know about the shipping charge change until we get the bill.

Might I suggest you contact the Sponsor and speak directly with them before you drag names into the dirt?

Many times I have had a freight charge to the customer that they pay $25, but I get charged $40 - I don't start posting negative at them, so give your seller a chance to offer you a discount on your next order...

My 2 cents...

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #10
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

And thanks invalidsession for not posting the sponsors name ........GREAT> now we are all suspect
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car