lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #21
madoc1
no clue

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Need Logisystems 480 to TXT schematic PLEASE

mine is the one with red, orange , black white. do you have a pic of your's?
madoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #22
rodneyp187
Not Yet Wild

hi i have a 1996 ezgo txt model and for some reason the wires on the cart r getting hot and the solenoid is hot also after a few mins of rideing does anyone know y thanks
rodneyp187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #23
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

John, PM me with your address or if you have paypal, your paypal address. I'll re-imburse you for half of what you paid me for the controller. $90. Wish I coulda been more helpful when you asked how to hook it up. I'm an electrical retard, thats why I have someone more qualified putting stuff such as that on my cart. Sorry things turned out for ya like they did, Boke
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:54 PM   #24
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokeasmowl View Post
John, PM me with your address or if you have paypal, your paypal address. I'll re-imburse you for half of what you paid me for the controller. $90. Wish I coulda been more helpful when you asked how to hook it up. I'm an electrical retard, thats why I have someone more qualified putting stuff such as that on my cart. Sorry things turned out for ya like they did, Boke

??????
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #25
wizardket
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneyp187 View Post
hi i have a 1996 ezgo txt model and for some reason the wires on the cart r getting hot and the solenoid is hot also after a few mins of rideing does anyone know y thanks
Please start a separate post.
wizardket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #26
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

Quote:

After second thought, I'm gonna have to retract that offer. Although I do feel bad you smoked that controller, I don't think I should feel or be financially responsible for your error. Sorry again, Boke
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:19 PM   #27
jonequest
Gone Wild

Quote:
After second thought, I'm gonna have to retract that offer. Although I do feel bad you smoked that controller, I don't think I should feel or be financially responsible for your error. Sorry again, Boke
I don't think you should either. You sent me a good one and never claimed to have all the info I needed to hook it up. It sucks but it was not your fault. I only asked about possible drops or something because I could not see how it was not working. I really thought I had the correct info since it showed wire order for the Logisystems 480 AMP ITS controller wired to the same EZGO TXT ITS Series 36 volt cart. Crap happens, that is part of the risk of getting stuff used sometimes. You save money but generally don't have tech support, warranty, etc. That is part of what you pay for when you buy a new Alltrax, Kelly, Curtis, etc. I would buy something from you again if you ever have a lift kit or something I needed and you were getting rid of.
jonequest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:27 PM   #28
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I'm glad that is the way you guys decided to let this go

Lots of people want to come on BGW and buy used parts to create a system they have never seen work. Not saying you haven't seen a controller before but there are many different types of drive and throttle systems in use and pasted by.
This stuff can happen as innocently as it did here.
Just because it looks like a brand X does not make it the same as somebody else's.
Buy the way I am sure it is still repairable.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #29
jonequest
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I'm glad that is the way you guys decided to let this go

Lots of people want to come on BGW and buy used parts to create a system they have never seen work. Not saying you haven't seen a controller before but there are many different types of drive and throttle systems in use and pasted by.
This stuff can happen as innocently as it did here.
Just because it looks like a brand X does not make it the same as somebody else's.
Buy the way I am sure it is still repairable.
I know it is repairable. I think the only part that was damaged was the one resistor from applying voltage to the hall effect (ITS) sensor pin. The big hiccup of course is that I think the only detailed schematics with part ratings is locked away at the now closed Logisystems. I have an electronics background so it was only a matter of time before I started tinkering with some of this stuff. I have no bad feeling though. It was an accident on my part. No one did anything wrong to me. Actually I have had a lot of help from people here already. I am also looking at how to mod a 36v curtis for 48 volts. Some people have done it to other Curtis models but the 1206 is the OEM EZGO one that no one seems to have an internal schemaatic for. If I figure that out I will share that with others. That would be an incremental step for someone going up to 48 volts who is not planning on big tires and pushing it to hard.
jonequest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:39 PM   #30
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonequest View Post
I know it is repairable. I think the only part that was damaged was the one resistor from applying voltage to the hall effect (ITS) sensor pin. The big hiccup of course is that I think the only detailed schematics with part ratings is locked away at the now closed Logisystems. I have an electronics background so it was only a matter of time before I started tinkering with some of this stuff.
Okay, Keep us posted.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO