lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #31
jonequest
Gone Wild

Default Re: Need Logisystems 480 to TXT schematic PLEASE

I will.
jonequest is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-26-2011, 01:54 PM   #32
jonequest
Gone Wild

...and here I am again!

About 5 minutes ago I had a breakthrough. I used variable resistors and found a very rough "sweet spot" any higher in impedance and cart is dead, any lower and the MOTOR TURNS ON!! The rough part is it comes on at full voltage. Thank God for jack stands! I have two meters hooked up with one to the black and white that seem to indicate the motor kicks on when the pedal "comes on" at 11 volts or higher. When you push the pedal further down the voltage drops to around 7 volts I guess. It seems backwards to me. I am going to look at the EZGO manual to find out what voltage should be across black/white at just when the pedal comes on after clicking the solenoid and what it goes to at full throttle. I am getting close. I wonder if this is what the Chinese do to reverse engineer the stuff we make?
Old 05-26-2011, 05:00 PM   #33
jonequest
Gone Wild

.... well after hitting a wall at the full power on or off operation I just gave up. My time is worth too much. I may eventually find a schematic and fix it one day. I decided my time would be better spent getting my body ready for painting.

I just ordered a 500 AMP, 48 volt Kelly brand controller that has over current protection, aircraft grade connections, RS232 pc interface, fault check lights, blah, blah, blah, for $299.00. I guess the Chinese reverse engineered some controllers too at that price.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO