lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #11
librarian
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Anybody covert a G2 into a Low Speed Vehicle?

I've done two here in ohio. Helped a friend with his also. It is't too hard to do. Here, you need headlights, tailights, brake lights, turn signals, windshield, license plate brackets, and proof of insurance. Then you get it inspected at an inspection point. The inspector gives you a form all filled out that shows you passed the inspection. You take the form to the title office and get a title. Then you take the title to the registration office and get your plates.
librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #12
rwt101
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Anybody covert a G2 into a Low Speed Vehicle?

I am going to get started on mine. Lights first.
Bob T
rwt101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for road use?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha