lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-27-2015, 07:56 PM   #11
CrossRut
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Improving Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Assuming (for lack of information) '95 & up Ezgo TXT Use SPM48500, 400 solenoid, 2g cables, 48v charger for $1063. Add a set of six 8v batteries ($100 each) and you have a 18-20 mph cart that can carry 4 people & pull hills.
Hope this helps
Thanks scottyb. That is the kind of info that I am looking for. A dollar figure to tell me what to expect. What info are you lacking and i will provide it to you. One cart is a 36 volt 2008 TXT series cart. Has good strong batteries that are about a year old. The other cart is a 36 volt 2002 TXT. Not quite as good batteries as the other cart. I have flat sandy ground here but we use the carts as pit vehicles at MX races we attend and some have very hilly terrain and we usually need to carry 4 people.
Thanks for your input.
CrossRut is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO