lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-21-2016, 09:40 AM   #1
YDRE1977
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default 1986 Club Car value?

I posted this earlier in the "for sale" section but thought maybe I should've posted it here first since its really a question I need input on rather than something that is technically for sale right now.

I've got an old 36V Club Car serial# A8635 107587. It is pretty beat up, rough shape, but everything is there except for the roof and roof frame. Body does have some damage in the front around one of the light cut outs. We used it around my shop to move parts and stuff. and when it did run it ran well for a stock 36V 1986 model. Does not run at the moment, I know for sure it has bad batteries, no question. Decent stock 18" tires. We parked it about 2-3 years ago because one day my guys said the throttle was acting funny, like if you tried to take off easy, it would just "skip" past slow and easy and just hit full bore! At the time I didn't know anything about golf carts and I didn't have the time to mess with it. So sadly we just parked it. Now I know what's wrong with it and should be a relatively easy fix. Long story short, I'd like to know what the ball park value of this cart is in its current state? Trying to decide if I should just sell it get what I can, or keep and fix it...... I will have some pictures posted hopefully later today.
Thanks for any input.
YDRE1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2016, 10:35 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1986 Club Car value?

Answered the other thread. If you want a dollar amount check your local CL for comparables as price varies by geography, demand, and supply
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:42 PM   #3
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 1986 Club Car value?

My area that would probably be $200-$300 if it had the charger included
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car