lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2018, 08:40 AM   #1
Twilly24
Not Yet Wild

Default 2005 club car precedent mcor failed I think

Hi guys. New batteries installed. Go to drive no click from solenoid. Finally got it to run. Went back 2 days later and wont run again. On the first 3 wire plug checked voltage and had the right voltage until the last wire. That one is suppose to read .3 and go up to 4.8 volts when the pedal is down. Nothing happened 0 volts with petal down. Put that connection back in. Removed 2 wire and jumped them with paperclip. The cart doesn't go by it self but when pushing the pedal down now I hear a click and the cart takes off. I believe it's a bad switch in mcor. But know when I plug the 2 wire plug bad in it works again. Is this a bad mcor? Thanks
Twilly24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-04-2018, 09:01 AM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: 2005 club car precedent mcor failed I think

Your testing and diagnosis sounds spot on....

Be sure to buy a quality MCOR from a site sponsors here http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/site-sponsors.php like Revolution Golf Cars and NOT an eBay or Amazon Chinese knock off...
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 06:04 PM   #3
Twilly24
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2005 club car precedent mcor failed I think

Thanks
Twilly24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car