lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-05-2018, 09:41 AM   #1
Alfadriver
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Club Car MS202 wiring question

Hi all, I'm hoping for clarification/sanity check on my SW202 wiring before I screw it up and let the magic smoke out of the wires. I purchased Scotty B's Solid State Conversion V2 that included SW202, Throttle pedal, and controller.

My instructions say to connect throttle assembly Blue wire to MS1 on the F&R, but the Blue wire is already terminated with a ring terminal. I'm not using any optional features on reverse direction, so am I to connect Accelerator Blue to solenoid positive and jump from there to the rocker switch center terminal? Next, on the rocker switch, do I connect a lead from left and right terminals to the SW202 negative on the right and left?

I'm almost ready to test but adverse to making expensive mistakes. If anyone can help explain, I would be most appreciative.
Alfadriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
f&r wiring, ms202
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car