lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2019, 05:11 PM   #31
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cart Will Not Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfrains2019 View Post
No I will go with new as it will come with a 2 year warranty. I will take photos of mine and notes before I unhook it so I should be able to wire it the same way. Should not fry it.
Thanks for every bodies help.
He said new.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-19-2019, 06:12 PM   #32
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
He said new.
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:16 AM   #33
rfrains2019
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for all the great suggestions as I know nothing about these carts. I was an A&P mechanic working on air planes then a Manufacturing Engineer for 28 years working on some of the greatest military and commercial air planes our country builds. I sometimes think I can do anything mechanical but I believe on this little cart I will hand it over to an expert who works on them everyday. I spoke to technician at the Cart Shed in Tyler Texas yesterday. He was very impressed how much trouble shooting I did I told him I had a lot of help from this form of course. I told him I didn't want to buy a new controller if that was not the issue. He told me to bring it buy he had a controller I could use to make sure that was the issue before I spend the money. So I have her loaded up and will go see him today. If it is not the controller I will just leave it with him to figure out the real problem.
Again thanks for all the help.
rfrains2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:19 AM   #34
Brob1969
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Be sure to update with what you find. Not only do many of us like to solve the mystery, but there will be someone who will benefit from the solution.
Brob1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:21 AM   #35
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfrains2019 View Post
Thanks for all the great suggestions as I know nothing about these carts. I was an A&P mechanic working on air planes then a Manufacturing Engineer for 28 years working on some of the greatest military and commercial air planes our country builds. I sometimes think I can do anything mechanical but I believe on this little cart I will hand it over to an expert who works on them everyday. I spoke to technician at the Cart Shed in Tyler Texas yesterday. He was very impressed how much trouble shooting I did I told him I had a lot of help from this form of course. I told him I didn't want to buy a new controller if that was not the issue. He told me to bring it buy he had a controller I could use to make sure that was the issue before I spend the money. So I have her loaded up and will go see him today. If it is not the controller I will just leave it with him to figure out the real problem.

Again thanks for all the help.
Let us know what he comes up with.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 11:27 AM   #36
rustyself
Not Yet Wild

So many posts like this, that could help others with similar issues, just go silent because OP never delivers...
rustyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO