lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-19-2010, 06:25 PM   #11
zx104u2nv
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Voltage Indicator Unplugged

Thanks, that makes me feel a lot better about plugging it back in. We just came back from Ft Wilderness and didn't have any problems with it so I'm suspecting that they just unplugged it.
zx104u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #12
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx104u2nv View Post
Thanks, that makes me feel a lot better about plugging it back in. We just came back from Ft Wilderness and didn't have any problems with it so I'm suspecting that they just unplugged it.
Good to hear... Off subject but what loop did you stay on? Our favorite is 800.
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #13
zx104u2nv
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

This time we stayed in 351 but we've stayed in the 800's and the 900's before. We're still trying to figure that place out. For instance a few months ago they said that they didn't have any openings but we called 2 weeks ago and they said they did and it wasn't even half full and why did they have to put us in a loop that was full and not one of the ones that was empty. I think next time I'm just going to have to ask ahead of time and voice my opinion a little more. Any suggestions????
zx104u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:02 AM   #14
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

They put you in a full loop to keep their service costs down. If they spread everyone out, they have to service ALL the loops. If they keep customers grouped tighter, they don't have as much physical ground to cover.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:50 PM   #15
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

I have never seen any of their loops totally empty... (exception being if one is under complete renovation.) Disney books up to a year and 1/2 in advance and many times you will not get what you request. The trick is to book more time then you actually plan to stay if you cannot get your choice of premium or regular loops. You can always remove extra days a few days before your visit so you won't be charged. Also never ever do an ONLINE check-in to speed things up... that will only have the computer put you in a loop type that you requested, not your actual number loop requested. For example we always request a premium loop, with sites 815, 825 or 845 as our prefered sites. They'll tell you that they cannot guarantee those site numbers... but with very few exceptions we always get one of those. We also book sites well over a year in advance. I hope that helps you for your next visit.
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car