lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2014, 02:38 PM   #31
kuntekente
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cart Runs Slow

I will be having a tech from Saddleback come out on Saturday to inspect and diagnose it. I will post the results asap.

Last edited by kuntekente; 03-12-2014 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: Add More information
kuntekente is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2014, 05:28 PM   #32
kuntekente
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this issue. The tech came out and tried to update the speed on the controller two times with different handheld computers and was not able to properly connect therefore not allowing him to upgrade the speed. They said that I need a new controller. Does anyone know of a place to get an affordable controller or an upgraded one if I need to spend the coin?

Thanks
Old 07-14-2014, 06:46 PM   #33
kuntekente
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

bump...

Does it matter if my solenoid is 36v when my cart is 48v?
Old 07-14-2014, 06:59 PM   #34
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

It may eventually stop working, if the coil burns out, but as far as making your cart run slow, it won't make any difference. The amperage rating may be too low, which will cause it to overheat and possibly fail, but it shouldn't prevent your tech from being able to program your controller.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO