lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2019, 11:34 AM   #11
rtbright
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2003 EZGO TXT 36v

i have checked all the connections with a digital volt meter and the only places I have 36 volts is the charging port, red wire on the charging port, all four terminals on tow/on switch when on, right side large terminal on the solenoid and both the small terminals on the solenoid. I no longer have any voltage at all on the motor terminals.
rtbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-09-2019, 01:01 PM   #12
rtbright
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

i completed a motor test and it works. is there a way to test the solenoid? also is there a way to test the controller? I can only assume its one of those two
Old 05-09-2019, 04:32 PM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I posted this earlier but I don't know where it went?

See diagram attached. A PDS drive system should have power (+) to pins #4,7,8,9 when in forward, key on, pedal depressed.

To test jack 1 or 2 rear wheels off the deck and straighten one leg of a paper clip, stuff the clip wire into the 10 pin connector along side the wire to be tested. Once you have made contact with the wire end in the connector touch the red test lead to the paper clip with the black lead connected to (-) main battery post or controller B-. The reading should be the same as the battery pack.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 08:22 PM   #14
rtbright
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I finally just removed the controller from the cart and found it to smell like electrical burning. I opened the cover and found what looks like a large micro chip burned up. I don’t have a picture to attach but I assume the controller is ruined. I can’t find the replacement I need on cartsunlimited.com. The controller I have is a Curtis part number 73326G05 serial number 3090-P24192A. Can a controller be recommended?
Old 05-10-2019, 09:10 AM   #15
Dwalls
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbright View Post
I finally just removed the controller from the cart and found it to smell like electrical burning. I opened the cover and found what looks like a large micro chip burned up. I don’t have a picture to attach but I assume the controller is ruined. I can’t find the replacement I need on cartsunlimited.com. The controller I have is a Curtis part number 73326G05 serial number 3090-P24192A. Can a controller be recommended?
I just pulled one out of my cart and went with an alltrax, if you don't wan't to upgrade then maybe someone can tell you if this will work for you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190425_155709457.jpg (758.3 KB, 0 views)
Dwalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO