lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2019, 05:51 AM   #1
jcampbell08
Not Yet Wild

Default Jake’s Spindle Lift

I recently put a 6” Jake’s Spindle Lift on my 2002 Ezgo Txt Pds 36V Cart. I also have new 22/11/12 Wheels and Tires installed at the same time. I have replaced the front axel, tie rod, steering box, and steering wheel. My question is: When the cart is parked and the parking break is set and I push on the front passenger tire it seems stiff with no movement. But when I push on the driver side tire while in park I get a little movement and notice the axel bends back a little and the toe rod moves a little. I know the passenger side has both the Steering Box and tie rod connected to it and the driver side only has the tie rod connected to it. So is this slight movement or rocking normal for the cart or should both tires be rock solid with absolutely no movement? Thanks and sorry for the long post.
jcampbell08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
ezgo, jakes 6" spindle lift
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO