lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2019, 01:52 PM   #1
scjeeper
Not Yet Wild

Default Terrain 1000 Rear Facing Seat?

What's up guys!? I work for an EZGO dealer and we get back a lot of off lease utility carts that we resell to the general public locally. We have recently gotten back a good many Terrain 1000 48V electric carts and I'm seeing on the factory spec sheet that there was a rear facing seat option but can't find the part number anywhere. They look awesome and I think they will sell really quick if I can convert the ones we have from having beds to rear seats. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? I can find pictures of them all day long just no information on how to get one. I have called my contact in parts but they were striking out too. You guys are much more knowledgeable regarding things like this anyway.
scjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-02-2019, 02:23 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Terrain 1000 Rear Facing Seat?

1000 is the long body correct ? I have seen people take a rear flip seat for a standard txt and fab it up to work with some diamond plate. There is a guy in Augusta doing exactly this and putting a cooler between the seat backs. I have never seen one factory.
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:43 PM   #3
scjeeper
Not Yet Wild

The mounting brackets are different on the electric. I have two TXT flip seat kits that I am going to try on the gas units that I have and we may just have to fab something to fill the gap. Will let you know how it works.
scjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 10:51 PM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Not doubting you but all the gas and electric txt carts I have seen at least top side have been the same. Chassis is different but. Hope you find something that works and you post pictures.
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO