lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-10-2019, 04:47 PM   #1
WildRoutes
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Front Brake Replacement for 91 PCX-957?

Hello All,

I am currently on the quest to finding a replacement to my hydraulic front brakes on a 1991 EZ-GO PCX-957. I understand that the front hydraulic brake system for this cart is obsolete and even the brake shoe replacement is gone. So does anyone with the same model or similar model mind sharing their experience or their solution? I was told that the mechanic could block the front brakes altogether, but I really don't want to.

I tried talking to some golf cart shops and ask if they could upgrade to disk brakes to modernize it for future repairs. But, they all say they dont really work on PCX models.

I understand I could buy a whole new golf cart but, I don't mind spending $$$ to keep her because the family really loves the vintage look of it. I look forward to your thoughts

Regards,
Wild
WildRoutes is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-26-2021, 05:46 PM   #2
Zach1104
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Front Brake Replacement for 91 PCX-957?

Did you ever find a solution to this? I have the same cart.
Zach1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO