lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2015, 10:05 AM   #11
Yamahaman
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Fewer daily posts here

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash test dummy View Post
scooters
They also make Yamaguchi motorcycles too.

Yamahaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-12-2015, 10:25 AM   #12
TerryH
Let's go racin' boyz!!

E-Z-GO

And pianos...

TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 10:38 AM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

So the same company that makes violins to snowmobiles also makes a golf cart that has the least amount of repairs?

I think it has to more do with fewer sales and therefore it has a smaller proportionately smaller # of tech support requests
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 10:48 AM   #14
Yamahaman
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I don't want a piano or a violin in my golf cart nor does the person(s) playing the piano or violin want me running around the stage in my cart.They might have the same names but golly gee
Yamahaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:14 PM   #15
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

I agree with ScottyB. You cannot imply quality from number of posts here. More members of this forum probably have the other brands so there are fewer folks interested in Yamaha problems. All carts suffer the same kinds of problems with batteries, motors, and controllers. Battery problems dominate the discussions here. The other components if properly cared for outlast the batteries several times over.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 07:22 PM   #16
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

"Fewer daily posts here".....Are you asking for more posts? Then I guess the Yamaha owners should ask more questions. As for replies, I have seen many Yamaha tech's (thanks GCtech) and many other knowledgable members help fast. As for Yamaha's being not purchased as much as Club Car and Ezgo, your probably right. Yamaha's are much more known for the gas golf car's. I've seen some "funny" replies, but no "hating" Yamaha's if you've never owned or worked on them, because you just have no experiance with them to justify it.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha