lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-17-2016, 01:30 PM   #11
Zachary25
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: still stuck on throttle type for STAR cart

Here's a picture of my controller and the stock solenoid
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (196.0 KB, 0 views)
Zachary25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-17-2016, 07:52 PM   #12
zoner
Not Yet Wild

This probably won't help you because it doesn't have the wire you are looking for and, TBO, I don't even know if this is the solenoid. More importantly, given it is a Chinese-made Zone Electric cart, I wasn't going to move too much around because I was afraid if I touched something, it would stop running.

zoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:35 PM   #13
Zachary25
Not Yet Wild

that wire i was looking for is not needed anymore, turns out it was running up to the dash and hooked upto to a relay for the lights and turn signals. I'm about to trailer it to a shop and have them screw with the thing
Old 04-21-2016, 11:01 PM   #14
Zachary25
Not Yet Wild

So zoner I just bought another Star cart running paided $500 for it, had the 400Amp controller and I installed a 600 amp navitas with a on the fly works great goes 31mph but sadly melted my positive terminal. So I turned the controller down. As far as that red/blue wire it runs from controller to the relay under dash for lights etc
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay