lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-15-2016, 07:32 PM   #31
PhilMedic
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Wiring question

Haven't had a chance to work on her in a few days. This may be a dumb question, but is there any possible way to access that switch/box from under the cart instead of removing the floor?
PhilMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-15-2016, 09:26 PM   #32
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

yes, but, its more work to drop the whole pedal box out the bottom than it is to pull up the floor mat.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 05:57 AM   #33
PhilMedic
Not Yet Wild

Ok good. For some reason I built the whole cart without making it function 100% and with the radio, dash, and diamond plate floorboard it's next to impossible to undo all of that without taking a week to put it back together. I'll report back when I get a second to work on her again
Old 08-22-2016, 09:07 AM   #34
PhilMedic
Not Yet Wild

Finally got a chance to get in there. With the key in the on position and the cart in forward, it reads 50 volts at the green wire and 0 at the red on the ms3. When I then push the pedal to release the micro switch, it reads 0.72 volts on the red
Old 08-22-2016, 10:19 AM   #35
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMedic View Post
Finally got a chance to get in there. With the key in the on position and the cart in forward, it reads 50 volts at the green wire and 0 at the red on the ms3. When I then push the pedal to release the micro switch, it reads 0.72 volts on the red
You have a bad microswitch.

Voltage on both red and green wires ought to be the same when the pedal is pushed.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 10:43 AM   #36
PhilMedic
Not Yet Wild

Alright I have one on order. Should be here within a few days hopefully and I'll report back
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO