lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2017, 11:04 AM   #1
disc_geek
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car Precedent Tires

Looking for some input and advice on tires and wheels. I have 8" Sahara Classics on it now 22" tall. These are the tires that came on the cart when i bought it used and they are on the way out. Im not worried about off road tread....just a good smooth ride. I have a 3" lift on the cart now and want to keep it so the tire size/height needs to stay the same. I am open to moving up in wheel size. Looking for a "turf" tire or "street" tire that will ride smooth and not have much bounce or floating. Tell me what you run guys and why!

Thanks in advance!

disc_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car