lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #1
Jbsoccer06
Not Yet Wild

Default Tomberlin 2007 problems!!

Hey Guys!! Just got a 2007 Tomberlin e merge thought i got a great deal but has gone down hill very quick!! Started off with blinkers and brake lights working intermittently really only right after a charge and for 1-2 mins. I decided to try and figure out why... that’s when everything went bad. I started with taking all the wires off to clean connections still nothing. I did end up blowing the radio fuse on accident but accidentally touching the wrong battery wire. No biggie change fuse all is good. Then all of a sudden the speedometer started flashing a blue light and had no power to and lights blinker or the radio. The horn and reverse lights still work but that is all. At this point cart still functioned normal besides the electronics. Next night i decided to keep searching and i took the wires off the 48v coil to clean and of course my dumbass 1. Broke a prong and 2 touched a hot wire to a neg and I’m sure i fried the coil. So either way i ordered a new 48v coil... i hooked up the new coil and still have nothing... any insight??? Wire the coil wrong? Blew the controller? Bad dc converter?
Jbsoccer06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-11-2018, 11:41 PM   #2
paolorjhe16
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Tomberlin 2007 problems!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbsoccer06 View Post
Hey Guys!! Just got a 2007 Tomberlin e merge thought i got a great deal but has gone down hill very quick!! Started off with blinkers and brake lights working intermittently really only right after a charge and for 1-2 mins. I decided to try and figure out why... that’s when everything went bad. I started with taking all the wires off to clean connections still nothing. I did end up blowing the radio fuse on accident but accidentally touching the wrong battery wire. No biggie change fuse all is good. Then all of a sudden the speedometer started flashing a blue light and had no power to and lights blinker or the radio. The horn and reverse lights still work but that is all. At this point cart still functioned normal besides the electronics. Next night i decided to keep searching and i took the wires off the 48v coil to clean and of course my dumbass 1. Broke a prong and 2 touched a hot wire to a neg and I’m sure i fried the coil. So either way i ordered a new 48v coil... i hooked up the new coil and still have nothing... any insight??? Wire the coil wrong? Blew the controller? Bad dc converter?
What a friend ... the cart walks? if it does not check how many flashes the driver LED indicator

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk
paolorjhe16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin