lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2019, 01:48 PM   #11
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: squeaky front part of C C

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterM6 View Post
WD40 isn't a lubricant. It's used to dry out electrical connections like points in old cars.
Been using WD40 for 60 years- most all my life. As a lubricant.Its what its made for.Works great on automobiles anywhere.Ther is anothe type i use and its in my shop really works better than WD40. built 25 hotrods start to finish. guess i would know. cheers bob s
bsa_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-09-2019, 05:45 PM   #12
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Spray some WD 40 into a bottle cap or lid or what ever, wait a few weeks and check out what you have.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 04:14 AM   #13
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

The "WD" stands for water displacement ….the "40" is the number of formulas it took to get it right....it was almost called "WD39", it will quiet stuff for a while but not really a long term lube....
Budule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 12:39 PM   #14
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Squeaky front part of 2002 Ds C C

I was looking over my suspension -2002 DS CC [front.] All i think i need is a tip on something, You guys may have a good idea-whats the noise is from;It squeaks ;RIGHT AT THE cross leaf spring bolt clamp ...By the 4 bolts that hold the bottom plate.Anyone have this problem? and ........maybe repaird the squeak?, with A rubber cushion between the spring ,and the bottom plate.Then replace the 4 spring bots and nuts????????

I want to get this; down for sure before i order the whole front bushings,and tie rod ends. thank you for any help bob s

ps; its really appreciated
Old 08-11-2019, 12:43 PM   #15
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolf View Post
Spray some WD 40 into a bottle cap or lid or what ever, wait a few weeks and check out what you have.
I am past using WD40 @this point...but........i will try this .I remember going over this WD40 idea ~years ago building street rods and Kustom Kars but-- alas my memory grows weaker.And i forgot. thanks bob scharp
Old 08-11-2019, 01:31 PM   #16
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

bbtt btt btt bt
Old 08-11-2019, 02:03 PM   #17
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

btt btt btt btt ...thank you
Old 08-11-2019, 03:49 PM   #18
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

is this the bad spot ?
that can be tough to get apart sometimes....
you can use whatever I guess but my "go to " is always 50/50 acetone and atf (automatic transmission fluid) I keep a spray bottle of it....seen it work when others wouldn't....get it in a spot on gravel and have somebody bounce it up and down while you just soak the heck out of it from all directions ...bounce , spray . repeat.....then , if you have to take it apart , should come apart easier....
couple hits with a mini sledge here and there can loosen things up to....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Inkedfrt_LI.jpg (424.3 KB, 0 views)
Budule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 04:41 PM   #19
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

This is not the bad spot you've shown.......but its the'king pin we called it in old cars .The bolt that goes down thru the -Spindle- that rotates On -when you turn either way. Its the wheel spindle bolt -thats got a bad bushing on it. The other side is fine. i need a bushing or both bushings' upper and lower for the right side.Did i say that right "Spindle bolt"that spindle rides on.is sloppy. bob s thanks for coming back; Budule
Old 08-11-2019, 04:51 PM   #20
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budule View Post
is this the bad spot ?
that can be tough to get apart sometimes....
you can use whatever I guess but my "go to " is always 50/50 acetone and atf (automatic transmission fluid) I keep a spray bottle of it....seen it work when others wouldn't....get it in a spot on gravel and have somebody bounce it up and down while you just soak the heck out of it from all directions ...bounce , spray . repeat.....then , if you have to take it apart , should come apart easier....
couple hits with a mini sledge here and there can loosen things up to....
Budule Hey !I need an enlarged copy of this diagram;ITS WHAT I BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR OVER a week now. Please tell me where you got it .I tried to copy yours but to no avail-it came out bad. Is it a manual or ???????????????? bob s thank you sirplease lmk so i can get it GOT IT! picture JUST NOW thanks BUDULE bob s
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car