lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-17-2019, 07:13 PM   #1
jamoore
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default What do I have?

I am really new to golf carts. A couple months ago I picked up a project Club Car that I am slowly working on. I have posted on the Club Car forum a couple times. This week I picked up an EZ Go. Here it the only identifier I could find. I assume it is an 09 TXT. Can you guys confirm what I have. Obviously I got no information from where I got the cart. It is 36V but the batteries appear to be shot. I plan on playing with them to see if they can be brought back to life. This was a maintenance cart at an apartment complex. I am told it was a running cart until it got replaced and parked. Not sure how long it has been parked. Looks very clean inside. Outside is pretty beat up but that is the part I like doing. Looks like I will be on two forums here now. Maybe three as I also picked up 2 Yamaha's as part of the deal. Not sure I will fool with the Yamaha's got enough to keep me busy with the CC and EZ. Just from cleaning up and looking at the Yamaha's I believe I prefer the EZ and CC. Joe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ez go.jpg (144.4 KB, 0 views)
jamoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-18-2019, 05:42 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: What do I have?

True....it appears to be a 2009 TXT with a PDS (SEPEX) Drive system.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 06:00 AM   #3
jamoore
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: What do I have?

Thank you Sir Nuke!
jamoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO