lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-02-2021, 03:06 PM   #11
MYCART8A4RE
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Lets talk extended shackles...

Yes I did. I remember reading how important that is back when I first started modifying the cart a couple years ago. I want to thank everyone for their input, it was very helpful. I feel kinda silly now that I put it all back together and did both sides at the same time. It worked out perfectly. It's funny how you can't really see how it works initially but then when you get going it all starts making sense, lol. I did undo the u- bolts because I was trying to put helper springs in at the same time. Those I didn't get in but I started another thread on that as to not get this one all cluttered up incase ppl look in here in the future doing research. That will be another task for another day once I get that figured out. But the front block is in, the shackles are in, the alignment redone at 1/8th toe in, the cart is higher and rides on the new 14" wheels and 20" tires nicely. Thank you again everybody, I really do appreciate the help!
MYCART8A4RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-02-2021, 05:53 PM   #12
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Really glad I was able to help along with everyone else. That's what makes this site so appealing. Everyone really wants to help!
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 07:46 PM   #13
MYCART8A4RE
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom47 View Post
Really glad I was able to help along with everyone else. That's what makes this site so appealing. Everyone really wants to help!
100% Tom, thank you!
MYCART8A4RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 07:53 PM   #14
CustomCurt
Gone Wild

unbolt the shocks. your going to need to make shock extensions problem solved
CustomCurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car