lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Zone NEV
Zone NEV Zone electric golf cars, EV and LSV

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-03-2010, 10:16 AM   #11
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Zone electric free cart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesmotortoys View Post
I can get any part for any cart, how come I've never seen a parts catalog or a supplier for ANY of these carts?
Because there ISN'T a parts stream for this stuff from China, only complete carts. My BIL picked up a Chinese scooter to ride to the train station each day. Great price, unit worked well, till the throttle cable broke. No parts available. He would need to buy another complete unit to scavange parts from. It sits, unused, behind his shed.....
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #12
dutdut1981
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I agree, I hate all of the stupid spending going on in todays Government but any time I get a chance to keep one of MY dollars from going to uncle Sam I will, Even if its in the form of a golf cart.
dutdut1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:14 AM   #13
Jake's Golf Carts
Gone Wild

We haven't seen one of these Zone electric carts in person but it looks like a Fairplay. If it is we have a lift kit and brake kit for this model.
Jake's Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:37 AM   #14
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake's Lift Kits View Post
We haven't seen one of these carts in person but it looks like a Fairplay. If it is we have a lift kit and brake kit for this model.
So I asssume the lifts are different from EZGO's?
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:48 AM   #15
Jake's Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Yes, they are a little different in the front.
Jake's Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:43 PM   #16
CGrove
Not Yet Wild

So...I'm new to the electric "golf" cart world and new to this forum. I did take advantage of the free cart offer that our government was handing out. I paid cash up front for it...claimed it on my taxes with a new form and got a tax credit...actually got money back to. SO yes...turned out to be free.

I recieved it 1 month ago. It seems nice enough but since I'm not a golf cart "techy" I have nothing to compare to.

But...my kid took it out for a spin...drained it dry....then towed it home without putting it in tow mode. Had that "fried electric" smell. It charges fine. Just doesn't go.

I called Zone Electric people for some advice and a list of approved dealers who could look at it. There response was "oh...any golf cart place will be able to fix it." Not.... Called several in my area. They never heard of "zone electric" so would not touch it. Zone Electric said it's similar to EZGo or Smart Cart. The tech said it could either be the motor or the controller. Said she would contact their supplier in China to get prices on the parts.

Finally found someone who would look at it ONLY 30 miles away. 68 bucks an hour then the cost of parts (which ever they may be). I'm seeing prices like 400-500 for a motor and 200 to 300 for a controller.

Would like to see a parts list and schematic somewhere.

I don't know the range on this...not sure how much my kid drove it before it died. Dont' know if this is a 9-hole cart, an 18 hole cart or just to the putting green cart.

That's my story...
CGrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Zone NEV