lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
Chisoxguy13
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Too Much Fun

Just temporarily placed the neon under the cart so I knew where it needed to be located when I install it tomorrow. Looks pretty decent. If I don't get this thing the way I want it soon the wife might want a divorce. She's not getting her quality time. Ha Ha. Gotta go get a 12V batt tomorrow to run the lights, neon, and radio when I put one in. Anyone got any advise on how big of a 12V to put in there. Can fit a decent size one under the seat next to the 6V's.

Chisoxguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #2
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Too Much Fun

As big as will fit, would be my guess. Bigger means less time charging and longer time for use of lights and radio.
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:32 AM   #3
Chisoxguy13
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Picked up one with 810 cranking amps. Should work I'm sure...
Old 03-09-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
wilster734
IDK&YDE

Club Car

nice look are those strips of lights ?
wilster734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
LIL Sleeper
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

like the neons. what kind did you buy? was thinking of putting some on mine my daughter seen one that has them and now she thinks we need to keep up with the jones.
LIL Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:20 AM   #6
Chisoxguy13
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL Sleeper View Post
like the neons. what kind did you buy? was thinking of putting some on mine my daughter seen one that has them and now she thinks we need to keep up with the jones.
I bought that set of neon in 96. Ha ha. Put them in the camper shell of the Ford Ranger I bought in 95 after I graduated basic training and my dad still drives it to work so when I got the cart I remembered them still being in the camper shell and pulled them out and CAN'T believe they still work. Haven't been on in 12 years. They say, "Neon Riders Of America, INC." Did some searches and can't find anything on them.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO