lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
mountaindew
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default battery low

I just got this 95 club car from a friend about a week ago.He said the only problem he had was the battery kept running down.So he had the generator/alternator rebuilt and replaced the battery,same thing.I just put on a new voltage regulator,I had the battery checked at the auto parts and they said it was good.I drove around all last night stopping and starting not a problem.Today it started right up and we rode around and I stopped to talk to someone when I went to go it kicked on but would not go forward or reverse.I towed it home hooked the charger up and now it works.What could be causing this
mountaindew is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-03-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
mountaindew
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: battery low

someone told me they had the same problem and they were told to run a piece of 10 gauge wire from the negitive side of the battery to the frame and that solved the problem.Does that sound right
mountaindew is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car