lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
huntinghitech
Not Yet Wild

Default 95 ezgo hunting cart questions

I picked up a 95 ezgo. super clean cart the batteries are 05's and the cart is stock. I'm going to take off the bag holder and top and will be putting on a bed, lift kit and wheels and tires. I live in florida and going to use it hunting all flat land no water just grassy roads and some but not much sugar sand. Do you guys think I need to add any thing else to this cart or will I be fine with the above.

Thanks in advance,
huntinghitech
huntinghitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-14-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
webster
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 95 ezgo hunting cart questions

Batteries are near the end of their life, at least upgrade to 4 guage wire throughout, motor cables should already be 4 guage. That's a start, that'll help keep things cool, if you're like me if won't be long before you upgrade the controller and solenoid for torque. Good luck.
webster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Welcome to bgw.... 5 yr old batteries are at the end of thier useful life. You may find a lift kit and bigger tires just about do them in..... you can check Specific Gravity or have somebody load test them before you invest in taller tires which by the way will require more torque to turn and PS not all ezgos come with 4 ga motor cables.

Read, read, read ..... all the info you need is here. Enjoy the ride
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:37 AM   #4
huntinghitech
Not Yet Wild

Thanks guys...... I'm going to pick up some batteries and cables to start, and go from there
huntinghitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO