lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-01-2011, 08:23 PM   #11
rjohn
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Suggestions for controller for DCS??

After a lot of discussion with DW today, it looks like we're looking more in the $200-$300 range given our budget for this month.

How much difference is there in a 300 amp alltrex, assuming we don't upgrade tires for a couple years? I don't need it to be the fastest cart out there, I just need it to run and still be able to afford to take it somewhere besides the neighborhood.

The other option I'm looking at is the possibility of switching either the bodies or works between the working PDS cart and the non-working DCS until we can afford to put the money into fixing the DCS cart properly.
rjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-01-2011, 08:45 PM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

An Alltrax DCX and HD solenoid is a better choice than a stock or reman. control but, you may regret the purchase when it is time for other upgrades that the 300 amp unit can't support. I would go with the 400 even if it meant putting the difference on a CC.

I hope this helps.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #13
rjohn
Not Yet Wild

If the stock solonoid is working currently, does it have to be replaced anyway when the alltrax is installed? Would the stock solonoid work okay with the alltrax?
rjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO