lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
sutclifc
Not Yet Wild

Default Do I want a ParCar?

We're in need of a new car(t). We live on an island and golf car(t)s are the mode of transportation.

Desires:
4 passenger, all facing forward
storage for groceries, stuff, and, every now and then, luggage
at least 25 mph
one-piece windshield with wiper
headlights
seat belts
cover available
Dependable

Have I just talked myself into or out of a ParCar? Do you love yours or hate yours? Given the opportunity, would you buy a new one? (Used just don't seem to be available around here.)
sutclifc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #2
cltracey02
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Do I want a ParCar?

Sounds like the Summit model ParCar would work for you. You can order it in a forward 4 passenger with removable doors. Has an automotive grade windshield with wiper, light package, seat belts and optional storage box on the rear. The cars now come with a system light located on the dash and if there are ever any problems, you count the flash code and contact a ParCar dealer and they will be able to help diagnose the problem.
cltracey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
sutclifc
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Do I want a ParCar?

Thanks for the information. We're waiting for the dealer to get one in so that we can drive it. My fingers are crossed that we'll like it -- we're running out of options.
sutclifc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar