lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
MTA77
Not Yet Wild

Default What is my cart worth?

I have a 1991 western electric golf cart that was purchased from the Coeur d'Alene Resort in Northern Idaho. The batteries are no good. They don't even take charge. It has the built in cooler, ball washer, trash and storage trunk. Anybody have any idea what its worth not running? Thanks for your help!!
MTA77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: What is my cart worth?

to BGW!
Do you have any pics of this cart? It all depends on the overall condition, and if it would run if good batteries were put in it.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
SCLakes
Not Yet Wild

500 would be a good number..
SCLakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #4
usmc4hire
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Your best bet is to check Craigslist in your local area to see what similar carts are going for. Here in Arizona, a older cart with bad batteries goes for $200-$500. Running, your cart could be as much as $1500.
Its a good rule of thumb that additions (built in cooler, ball washer, trash and storage trunk) dont do anything to the price of the cart. If your not going to get your cart running you may just want to part it out. Lots of extra work but it comes with more cash then you will see from selling the cart as is.
usmc4hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:25 PM   #5
MTA77
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc4hire View Post
Your best bet is to check Craigslist in your local area to see what similar carts are going for. Here in Arizona, a older cart with bad batteries goes for $200-$500. Running, your cart could be as much as $1500.
Its a good rule of thumb that additions (built in cooler, ball washer, trash and storage trunk) dont do anything to the price of the cart. If your not going to get your cart running you may just want to part it out. Lots of extra work but it comes with more cash then you will see from selling the cart as is.
Thanks, Maybe I should at least put some used batteries in it so it does run...
MTA77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car