lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-05-2017, 03:55 PM   #1
Chase Beddingfield
Not Yet Wild

Default Proper forum for electric cushman

I just signed up, read all of the instructions for new members, and it's clear that I need to post in the proper forum. I need technical assistance with an old cushman electric cart. I do not see a cushman electric forum. Can someone please tell me if it is acceptable to post it in this forum before I post my long-winded message and upset people? Thanks in advance.
Chase Beddingfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-06-2017, 01:16 AM   #2
ThreeCW
Gone Wild

Cushman

Default Re: Proper forum for electric cushman

Welcome to BGW. I believe that you found the correct forum for your questions. Not a lot of Cushman traffic on BGW but there are some members that either own a Cushman or have owned one in the past that may be able to help you. I have owned my Cushman for about 8 months now ... and have learned a lot about trouble shooting electrical problems by reading the current BGW posts and searching past posts. I find the Google search option to work the best when searching. Looking forward to finding out more about your cart!
Regards, 3CW
ThreeCW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:59 AM   #3
Chase Beddingfield
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Proper forum for electric cushman

Great. Thank you. I think I'll start a new thread with a more appropriate title.
Chase Beddingfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts