lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-12-2018, 09:57 PM   #11
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Stay electric or go gas??

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Gas = jump in, pull the choke, pump gas, crank & get it started, wait for it to warm up and go - versus sit down and press the peddle

Also, it is a misconception that batteries need to be drawn down to be recharged. Wet cell batteries are quite content to be kept at a full charge all the time. Batteries left in a discharge state will sulfate and lose storage capacity.
If you have these problems with your gas carts you need to stay electric. I own 4 gas carts and only 1 do I have to choke and that is once after it has been sitting a couple of weeks. As for warm up only if it is below 30 and that is only for a minute or so. Each his own but for this application I would go gas. Non ethanol fuel and either stable or sea foam. If you are worried about fuel age only put a half tank of fuel in on off months and run it when you can.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO