lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-01-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
VetteC5RFrEak
Not Yet Wild

Default Help with Coil Overs

Hey guys, I am still really new here and could not figure out the best place to post this. It was either going to be here, or the Lifted section, so I chose this one.

I am building a go-kart in my welding class and want to go with a full independent coil over suspension. I am trying to keep it a budget of $200 including everything (I have access to all the scrap metal I could dream of).

Someone brought a club car by the class (probably one of the campus workers) and it had coild overs in front (I didn't pay close attention to the rear) and figured they might suit my purpose.

So I ask you guys if you know of any good coil overs to use, that also happen to be cheap? I am thinking stockers will be fine since this isn't going to be some competition kart, just something for a little fun here or there that I could upgrade later if I want. Heck, even some used ones would be nice.

The kart is planned for off-road usage, such as trail riding. Thanks in advance.
VetteC5RFrEak is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center