lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-25-2019, 07:17 PM   #11
kendrickc
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 1995 Club Car 48V

How much would it cost to upgrade to the IQ system? It is hard? Is it worth doing it?
kendrickc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-26-2019, 09:05 PM   #12
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Click on "Site Sponsors" above. Go to "Revolution Golf Cars." The owner, Dave is an expert on these particular carts and can explain your options.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 10:11 PM   #13
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendrickc View Post
How much would it cost to upgrade to the IQ system? It is hard? Is it worth doing it?
If you have a good sound cart. It is absolutely worth doing it. You can have (electronically) a like new cart for a 1/2 of the cost and be a lot better (faster and stronger) than a new one.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 03:45 PM   #14
Purpleharley61
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendrickc View Post
I did my 97 regen to a 05 IQ. Well worth it but I got lucky on price and parts. I would say its worth it cuz u wont have an outdated system if you upgrade.. only problem w my conversion was there was no motor w 05 IQ so i used my old regen 1 motor and i am having issues. Im wanting to upgrade motor but keep stock IQ controller just dont know what to go with
Purpleharley61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 07:45 AM   #15
kendrickc
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I may consider it. I got it all wired up. Now when I turn the key and press the accelerator, the cart does not move and makes a whining noise for a few seconds and then stops... Does anyone know what that might be? I'm not hearing any noise from the solenoid.
kendrickc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car