lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2020, 03:36 PM   #1
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default 96 cc series going wild

You guys have my cart running near perfect. Wheels spin freely, heavy duty solenoid installed. I'm hitting speeds the cart has never hit before. However, if I come off the accelerator at all the ability to speed back up or maintain a speed is gone. Today for the first time I was in a nice full acceleration and barely let off gas before getting to full throttle and it kicked to a lower "gear". All I can describe is hitting halfway on the buttons of a blender. The cart has never recovered and fully returned power without stopping. In a 96 there exists nothing to cause this I know of but these were original problems I had but my cart. Ivejust had to fix ten things to eliminate alternatives.
Thank for reading and hopefully helping.
Kirylaufer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-02-2020, 05:06 PM   #2
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 96 cc series going wild

Fwiw Motor is a plum quick bandit using my core
Old 01-02-2020, 08:17 PM   #3
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Last thing is i have to push pedal down 2/3 way before I hear my solenoid click. Hope that makes it easy. Thanks
Old 01-02-2020, 09:00 PM   #4
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Does your cart still have the pot box underneath on the driver's side?
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 09:14 PM   #5
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Never mind. You now have 5 threads going on about this cart.

I would stick with one until this cart is fixed, that way there won't be redundant questions to get to a result.
Old 01-02-2020, 10:18 PM   #6
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

I'm new to threads. I didn't know if I need to or how to close them. I had continuously variable box and then converted to mcor4. I believe based on the constant and similar symptoms it couldn't because the problem didn't disappear when I switched to mcor4
Old 01-02-2020, 10:26 PM   #7
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirylaufer View Post
I'm new to threads. I didn't know if I need to or how to close them. I had continuously variable box and then converted to mcor4. I believe based on the constant and similar symptoms it couldn't because the problem didn't disappear when I switched to mcor4
You can't close them. These threads remain as a resource for others having same or similar issues. If the thread does not end in a result, or if the original poster does not come back and state the outcome it is just a source of confusion for everyone else.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:22 PM   #8
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Which one of my four posts ending is causing confusion? Each of them end with me saying what was corrected or completed. (Sometimes I use too much computer jargon to be clear) So far the remedies have not worked so I'm hoping someone can offer some assistance clubcar on this blog.
I'm still going to try and close those threads for you. If they look funny they're not new everyone.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:38 PM   #9
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

This blog still open
Old 01-04-2020, 09:17 AM   #10
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Help anyone. If anyone can help it will help our future generations and I have to say good or bad idea so they'll know. That's a joke. If we can keep emiily post off my board ( he has never helped with any info absolutely 0 benefit, but likes saying pot box. This is result twice and he wants me to tell you of his performance. Mooncarter to be clear as requested by himself offered nothing) if we can treat repairs as a current thing as opposed to a time capsule I'm close to finishing and will be happy to try and help with others questions.
Please and thank you
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car