lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2017, 10:37 AM   #11
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Default Re: Possible New Project

That cart has been on CL for almost a year. It used to show up in my local searches. Same stupid low prices.
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-05-2017, 05:43 AM   #12
Gearhead1956
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in VA View Post
It would be interesting to know how to arrange payment/pickup.
Here is the story they tried to feed me about a year ago!

( My husband, a service man recently died. Myself and kids are in the process of moving in with relatives in ( another state ) A moving company has the cart in a storage container ( In my state ) and will ship it to my door free of charge! Then gives me the phone number and contact name of the shipper.

Send me the money and I send you the cart
Of course the cart was worth $5000 and she just needed it gown for $1500 because it reminded her of her dead husband!

They do this all over the country every day. No telling how many people they take! They generally make contact via G-MAIL, and text not thru CL

They pray on peoples heart's and hit all the points, dead service man, kids, single mom with nowhere to go!! SCUMEBAGS
Gearhead1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 05:52 AM   #13
Gearhead1956
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in VA View Post
That cart has been on CL for almost a year. It used to show up in my local searches. Same stupid low prices.
They have many carts, boats and campers I have seen. They usually use an odd number in the sale price, I think so the can keep them straight in their minds when talking to others. They also like to use a G-mail account to communicate.

I went on a mission to shut them down, that turned impossible! I would find 20 -50 adds per day all over the country. This is their full time job!!!!
Old 08-05-2017, 10:09 AM   #14
BrutalSoldier
Addictive Personality

Club Car

It is a shame what people will do these days. I may live in Cali but I am not so easily fooled. It warms my heart that there are still people like the ones on this site that provide honest assistance just because it is he nice thing to do.
BrutalSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:08 PM   #15
Gearhead1956
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

bump
Old 08-05-2017, 01:43 PM   #16
Shepard
Crazy Ole Man

Yamaha

It's been said that terrorist use mainly G mail. I won't respond as they might get a lock on your information. Just asking a question could make your life difficult.
Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha