lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2022, 09:28 AM   #1
wingnut2000
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 15 Ezgo RXV Battery Monitor w/ Shunt Install

I am wanting to make sure I have this battery monitor and shunt hooked up right because instructions are terrible. I have a aili battery monitor voltmeter 8-80v i got off amazon. I have the big battery hsy 48v 103 ah battery.

Right now I have the monitor on dash and the shunt in battery compartment connected with cable provided to connect the two.

I also have the shunt with a small gauge wire from the b- terminal on shunt to negative on battery pack. I have the positive battery terminal connected to the shunt B+ with small gauge wire.

I dont have anything else connected at this time but the diagram shows wires that i dont have from battery positive to a P+ output, a wire from P- on the shunt to a C- (charge -) or a P- (output -). not sure what they are referring to here or if i need to have something else connected.

The monitor does come on but I havent calibrated it yet which I am thinking it will take some thinking to do that as well.
wingnut2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO