lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-21-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
cantcatch5
Not Yet Wild

Default cart wheels vs ATV wheels and lift

I just got a pretty rough 36v EZ-go cart that has been setting for over a year free from my father when he upgraded to a gasser. I had initially planned to to a basic rebuild as a project that my young son and I could do together. After only 2 evenings on this site the list of things I would now like to do will have this "free" cart costing more than my truck one of the first things I plan on doing after replacing the battery boxes is a basic lift and then wheels and tires.

My first question is what kind of lift should I be looking at (I am thinking 4-5") and are cart wheels the same as ATV wheels as I may be able to get a deal on a set of ATV wheels.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Jason
cantcatch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-21-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: cart wheels vs ATV wheels and lift

Welcome to BGW!

Cart wheels are 4 on 4, ATV wheels are not. They are close, but not a direct match. There are few that do match, rears from some Polaris products if I remember correctly.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO