lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2014, 09:39 PM   #41
kinion
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Made a Mini Spool for a G2 Rear End

Feel free to let me know if I can help describe anything further... Happy carting! Now I need to find a drivers side axle!
kinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-08-2014, 06:22 AM   #42
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

Let me know if you have trouble finding that axle. There's a place close by where I can get one.
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #43
kinion
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Thanks, I appreciate that. I will PM you. It is getting tough to find parts around here. I have found a few passenger side axles but the drivers side is scarce. I have one more place to check Monday.

After I fix it this time, I may try to find a g16 rear end and convert it over. Just need to move the mounting flanges a bit to get it to line up.
kinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:36 PM   #44
rib33024

kinion Are you still running this
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 07:59 AM   #45
J-ROB
Out to Lunch

Yamaha

I'd love to be able to build one of these for my G2, I can climb anything I point my cart at.... Until I hit a bump and my passenger side tire starts spinning.... Happens more with just me on the cart, if I have a friend or my wife with me then I am less likely to spin the passenger side. However, there are a few places I have been stuck in mud or sand that if I had this spool I would not have been stuck...

Are there any locker kits for newer Yamaha's than a G2, if so, which models and can those diffs be swapped into a G2?

My buddy has an '03 EZGO with a stock motor, while I have more power, his climbs better over rough terrain because of the rear suspension on the EZGO vs. the Yamaha.

I love everything about my Yamaha, except for the open diff and rear swing arm. Its so easy to lift a rear tire and lose traction and momentum!
J-ROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha