lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #11
RPatten
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Best Place to get batteries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
RPatten, Could be Trojan may be coming down on their prices a bit because I am not 100% sure but I think CC is now using US Battery in their carts. EZ Go I believe is still Trojan.

Where in Colo are you getting these deals ? We just bought some Bulldog batteries from a place in Chapin but That won't help the original poster
I got them at the CC dealer on Two Notch out near Dick's and Academy.

The King of Karts in Irmo had them a little cheaper but I did not want to go on I-26 pulling the cart. I do not like that traffic.

Both are about the same distance from my house. I have since found out that there is a poster here that works at King of Carts. I will add his name in a minute.

His name is DJBlade

I plan to talk to him about a few questions I have. It will be after Christmas or so in order that I can avoid the mall traffic and such.

Clickster, I paid $159 each for Trojan 12v batteries. The install and wires added another $70 and then there is the sales tax of 8% (add alcohol and it can go to 10%). King of Carts told me $149.
RPatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #12
Olman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

If you have an O'Reilly's Auto Parts in your area, try them. I bought their GC110 DT 6 volt batteries which have a 230 ah (better than trojan t105) for $90.99 each and they didn't charge me a core charge.

Dave
Olman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #13
Clickster
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olman View Post
If you have an O'Reilly's Auto Parts in your area, try them. I bought their GC110 DT 6 volt batteries which have a 230 ah (better than trojan t105) for $90.99 each and they didn't charge me a core charge.

Dave
wow thats not bad. i'll be returning my old ones cause i dont have any place to keep them or need too. what brand was it? when i pull up GC110 DT 6 volt through O'Reillys it brings up supper start brand?????
Clickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:15 AM   #14
chriskent85
Gone Wild

just looked on oreily's website ant they are alot more that 90.99

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/se...?keyword=gc110
chriskent85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #15
Clickster
Not Yet Wild

i know it showed 124 for that one GC110 DT6
Clickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #16
Olman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Super Start batteries are made by East Penn Manufacturing Company. This is the same company that makes Deka brand batteries. I know the advertised price online is $124.99 but O'Reilly's has a price guarantee. All I had to do was tell the manager what price I found other comparable batteries for (of course I lied) and he matched the price. He did not call his competitor in this case but that is usually what he will do. The batteries I bought yesterday were for my 48 volt upgrade. Last September I bought 6 of them for 413.94 plus tax ( that's $ 68.99 each). I am looking at the receipt as I type. I didn't get as good of a deal this time around and had to pay $90.99 but he did write off the core charge of $18.00 per battery.You are not going to get that kind of a deal from their internet site. You have to do it in person with the manager of the store and talk some sh!t like we used to have to do in the old days before the internet.
Olman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:36 AM   #17
sunoco
STEALTH 4X4

Club Car

Lol @ Sam's club energizer/Duracell golf cart batteries.

Trojans or Crowns in my opinion. Ive used a couple sets of interstates with luck but a lot of people had issues. Trojan has powertrons but I wouldn't put them in an enemies cart. You get what you pay for an AH can be greatly overstated
sunoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car