lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2022, 06:26 PM   #1
Halfcape
Not Yet Wild

Default 94 series not working after swapping red & black

I’m going to try to be detailed. I have a 94 ezgo series. I got it about a month ago from an auction. The batteries were shot so I got new batteries hooked them up and everything started working (the cart was really slow though). I thought it was slow because a lot of the cables were frayed so I replaced them and accidentally hooked up the negative to the positive and positive to negative while In a hurry. I got a new solenoid and a pack of diodes replaced everything and nothing. Then I found this website read a couple posts found how to troubleshoot with a dvm and the schematic. I found that my micro switch where the peddle box is was broke so I got a new one and still nothing. Any help would be nice. Also what is a good way to test that I don’t have another bad solenoid?
Halfcape is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-03-2022, 06:49 PM   #2
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 94 series not working after swapping red & black

Reverse polarity probably killed your controller. Also look for blown fuses.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 07:35 PM   #3
Halfcape
Not Yet Wild

I don’t know if I did it or it was a coincidence but I jumped the wire on my throttle sensor and everything works fine so I just ordered a new one.
Halfcape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 09:10 PM   #4
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcape View Post
I don’t know if I did it or it was a coincidence but I jumped the wire on my throttle sensor and everything works fine so I just ordered a new one.
What kinda throttle sensor have you jumped? Nothing on the ITS throttle that you can jump that I know off. This has my curiosity.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO