lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
family cruizer
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default E2 golf bag rack/holder

I am trying to find a golf bag rack/holder for my 08 E2 that has a rear facing seat kit. The center U bar that comes up from the foot plate in the very rear, bends or tilts away from the cart at the top. This does not seem to be a good design for after market bag rack/holders.

Any suggestions where I can order the rack for this kit? Please post pics of your cart with bag racks if you have one. Im needing some ideas before I go fabricating one.
family cruizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
Timdelta
Getting Wild

Tomberlin

Default Re: E2 golf bag rack/holder

Have you looked at these guys? http://www.mmvehicles.com/
They can't sell to you directly but they connected me to the commercial shop next door. Super nice people.
Timdelta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rear seat kit
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin