lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2020, 07:57 PM   #1
fudd67
Not Yet Wild

Default Alltrax SR48300 issue

Here's my dilemma, I purchased a used Alltrax SR 48300 when my AXE48 failed after 6 years and when I installed it the cart ran full throttle at solenoid click. When I hook up the laptop with the toolkit installed cart runs normal, unhook usb and back to full throttle again. Is there a setting I'm missing that would cause this? It's set for ezgo ITS 48v. Thank you.
fudd67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2020, 09:11 AM   #2
handtools
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Alltrax SR48300 issue

Look at the throttle curve in the software to see if it is set to go 100% right away. You can adjust it until you get the response to your liking. Also check that the controller blinks green 4 times when the pedal is pressed far enough to click the pedal microswitch.

Last edited by handtools; 09-02-2020 at 09:15 AM.. Reason: added info
handtools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:24 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

After you make the correction with the laptop be sure to save the change before closing the program.
Find the SET tab on the left side of the screen. It turns BLUE when clicked. Wait until it returns to gray color before closing the program.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:27 PM   #4
fudd67
Not Yet Wild

I tried that even going back to set the controller to factory settings ez go its when the laptop is plugged in it flashes four times and operates 100% normally, I've set it to torque and save the settings and have also left it to speed and set it with the laptop but as soon as I unplug the laptop it's 100% throttle when the solenoid kicks. And all my years of working on one I've never seen one do this. It acts like when the laptop is plugged in it's running off of the laptop settings and as soon as I unplug it it goes to whatever is wrong with the controller
fudd67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
txt series cart
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO